We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Digital Press/Copier Operator – 2nd Shift
Print-Tech is currently accepting applications for a second shift Digital Press/Copier Operator. Responsibilities include digital equipment setup, operation, and general maintenance. Preference is a candidate with two years experience working with high-volume digital equipment but willing to train the right candidate.
- Operate and perform light maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Follow internal processes including size changes, paper changes, make-ready, proofing and production.
- Maintain high level of quality control and communicate with manager when issues arise that may impact production quality or timing.
- Prioritize workload by due date and print specifications.
- Open PDF files, merge documents and program production equipment based on individual order specifications.
- Submit equipment service requests and assist service technicians.
- Monitor and maintain paper and supplies inventory.
- Ability to multitask – operating different pieces of equipment efficiently.
- Basic level computer skills.
- Physical activity including standing during shift, moving/lifting up to 55lbs and bending/twisting at the waist and knees.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a production environment.
- Report regularly to work and maintain established shift schedule.
Excellent work environment and benefits with 401k. Pay level based on experience.
Please email HR@printtechinc.com or send resume and salary requirements to HR Dept., Print-Tech, 6800 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.